WHAT IS BASKETBALL IMMERSION?
Basketball Immersion is a world leader in coach education with members from all over the world and from all levels of basketball.
The best player development is coach development. Basketball Immersion’s goal is to help coaches improve in all aspects of the game by providing practical evidence-based ideas.
- NBA, Pro, College, High School and Youth Coaches are Members
- Thousands of Coaches in our Community
- Top Clinics in the World have Hosted Chris and Alex
- Changing the Way the Game is Being Coached
- 100+ Countries Represented
Chris Oliver is the founder of Basketball Immersion, The Basketball Podcast and Immersion Videos. As an expert in basketball decision training, he coaches, trains, and mentors coaches to maximize their players’ potential and enjoyment of practices and games.
Alex shares creative team and player development ideas for basketball coaches, federations, and organizations around the world. He consults for NBA, NCAA and professional teams, while also serving as Player Improvement Specialist for Paris Basketball in the EuroCup.
AS A MEMBER
You get full access to 700+ videos updated weekly and 25+ courses of proven video learning concepts.
Your membership will provide you one stop shopping to modern ideas and methods that will give you tangible takeaways for your coaching
Learn how to coach using…
- A Constraints-Led Approach
- Small-Sided Games
- Basketball Decision Training
- Offensive and Defensive Principles to Improve your Team